Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Catching up

Wow, the last time I posted anything in this place there was snow on the ground. Well things couldn't be more different now and the weather is warm and sunny. I love this time of year, when the days are long long long, and early nights mean you rarely see the sky darken completely. I am so energised by the summer.

I am climbing/bouldering 2 or 3 times a week, and really working hard at yoga over the past few months too. I am enjoying learning to better control body and mind. It seems to help me maintain a general sense of positivity. If I can break through the anxiety that sometimes envelopes me, I am an optimistic little sausage at heart, a sunny pie! I am exploring meditation techniques lately too, and am getting the hang of controlling my thoughts a little better. Allllllll good.

We had a little jaunt to Hunstanton on the north Norfolk coast last month, blessed with lovely weather by the fates. Sand and sun, maybe some sea although it was quite far away most of the time. We also visited the Queen at Sandringham, which is a lovely lovely house.

hunstanton3

hunstanton5

sandringham4

The gardens at Sandringham are so idyllic!

sandringham2

sandringham5

sandringham8

Old Father Time lives in the Sandringham gardens!

sandringham9

sandringham12

1 comment:

Ro. Barrientos said...

I really like your posts for what I have seen until now. Please, keep going with your content. I love it. Peace. Greetings from Mexico.